RedBalloon Online Gift Card FAQs
Listed below are a number of frequently asked questions. For full terms and conditions please refer to the RedBalloon Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use
Do RedBalloon Gift Cards expire?
Your Gift Card will be valid for use for 36 months from the date of issue after such time it will be invalid. You should use all of the Gift Card Balance before the expiry date. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires. Unused balances will remain the property of RedBalloon.
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for a different denomination or type of Gift Card or for another tender, cash or discount.
How can I check the Gift Card balance, expiry date and transaction history?
You can check your Gift Card balance and expiry date at any time by calling 1300 554 268 or visiting the RedBalloon Gift Card Website. For balance enquiries by phone or online, you will be required to enter both the Gift Card number (17 digit number) and PIN on your Gift Card prior to getting access to the Gift Card information.
Can more value be added to a gift card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased, the value on it cannot be increased.
What if a gift card is lost or stolen?
Once gift cards are activated, they should be treated like cash, as lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
Can I purchase a gift card using a gift card?
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another gift card.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for another denomination of Gift Card or for tender (i.e. cash). Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned, unless required by law. Delivery fees are non refundable, unless required by law.
Where can the gift cards be used/redeemed?
You can redeem your RedBalloon Gift Card online at the RedBalloon website (www.redballoon.com.au). Terms, Conditions and exclusions apply. Please read the RedBalloon Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use for full details.
How do I use my gift card?
To make a purchase using your Gift Card, please follow the below instructions:
- You must be logged into a RedBalloon account to use a Gift Voucher/Card. Go to www.redballoon.com.au - Click ‘MY ACCOUNT’. Create an account by selecting ‘SIGN UP HERE’ and entering your details. If you already have a RedBalloon account, enter your email address and password and select ‘LOGIN’.
- Browse and Select your experience. Once you have made your selection, click ‘BUY EXPERIENCE VOUCHER’ or ‘INSTANT BOOK THIS DATE’ and select your preferred date and time.
- On the MY CART page, click the ‘CHECKOUT’ button and follow the prompts to select the delivery method.
- Under the Select your Payment Method header– select ‘USE GIFT VOUCHER/GIFT CARD’. Enter the Voucher Code or Gift Card number. If you have more than one Voucher or Card to use, repeat this step.
- Your Gift voucher/Card value will be deducted from the total amount.
- If you need to pay an amount above the value of your Gift Voucher/Card, enter Credit Card, Paypal or BPay details.
- Read and Agree to the Terms and Conditions – click ‘PLACE ORDER’.
How many times can I use my gift card?
You can enter your gift card number and pin on the RedBalloon website. Any left over credit from the gift card will remain on the gift card and the same expiry date as the original Gift Card still applies.
Who do I contact for customer service?
If you have any questions about a RedBalloon Gift Card, please contact the Gift Card Customer Service Centre on 1300 554 268, or for information about RedBalloon’s products and services contact us direct on 1300 875 500.
What is an eGift Card?
An eGift Card is a RedBalloon Gift Card that is delivered via an email. It works in the same way as plastic Gift Cards work today. You choose the amount and message and the digital gift card will be delivered to the nominated email address within 4 to 6 hours from the time of payment.
Can I cancel my Gift Card order if I order online?
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online, it is unable to be cancelled.
Where can I find help on using the RedBalloon website?
For further help on using the RedBalloon website, please visit our Help Desk at www.redballoon.com.au/help
Need more information?
For more information please contact the RedBalloon Team on:
Phone: 1300 875 500